two issues i've stumbled upon

Casper

Question

first, during the quest Final Voyage, when arriving at the island... instead of going to the tavern first, i traversed the path towards the keep at the top of the island, killed everything up to the final boss, then killed said boss, shattered the orb, and finally made my way to the tavern, the antelope's crew is nowhere to be found, and having completed the parallel quest clearing out the island beforehand, i can't seem to complete the final voyage quest itself, as it's still stuck in find the remains of the antelope, it's crew, or their attackers.

how to duplicate this bug... i'd guess clearing out the hostiles and destroying the magical orb, or whatever, before going to the tavern and doing the quest proper. though, couldn't say for sure.

and the savefile is too big to upload... sigh.

well, bug number two... somehow in serpents crown the named npcs in the exterior area seem to be stuck in an indefinite night cycle or are simply missing. meaning all the named npc with the exception of the pet merchant are missing at all hours of the day. leaving a few of my quest hanging. now, as far as i can tell, the interiors are unaffected.

now, how to duplicate that... i actually have no idea

enclosed should be a save in serpents crown, and in the undead tavern. hope they help. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wi97j5vfdzprtt8/Pillars%20of%20Eternity%20II%20saves.zip?dl=0

savefiles are too big so i'm using dropbox... hope they're the right files, hard to tell in that jumble of a save folder some times.

Yesterday, upon the stair, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, I wish, I wish he'd go away... -Hughes Mearns

1 answer to this question