Crashes every 5-10 minutes

LookingForOwls

Question

My game crashes every 5-10 minutes regardless of what I am doing. It's never in the same place, and the really weird thing is that it seems like the error message itself is what is crashing it. What I mean by that is the error message pops up, the sound dies, and I can still play the game behind the error message for a good 30 seconds before the game closes.

Btw, your uploader say I can't upload save files, that seems like a major flaw when reporting these things. 

output_log.txt

DxDiag.txt

3 answers to this question

My game crashes every 5-10 minutes regardless of what I am doing. It's never in the same place, and the really weird thing is that it seems like the error message itself is what is crashing it. What I mean by that is the error message pops up, the sound dies, and I can still play the game behind the error message for a good 30 seconds before the game closes.

Btw, your uploader say I can't upload save files, that seems like a major flaw when reporting these things. 

It seems like the saves are too heavy for the 500k limit of the uploader, I used dropbox. Not that I got an answer anyway.