So I quite possibly made a mistake by multiclassing Pallegina to Chanter. But I can't exactly revert that, so I have to make do. But she doesn't seem to be doing as much as other party members. So, has anyone tried to run her this way, and how have you made it work?

I gave her Blunt the Edge, Blessed was Wengirdh, One Dozen Stood and Sure Handed Illa, then Hel Hyraf Crashed and its upgrade as well as Killers Froze Stiff, but it's not spectacular. On the Paladin side I gave her the shared flames upgrade to flames of devotion, the aura and some passives. Maybe I should make sure she sticks close to other characters.

Paladin/Chanter is ok combo. It may require some retrains at higher level, to drop lower invocations.

Good Chants:

Como come Winds

Ancient Memory

Mith Fyr

Trashed Dragon

Old Sec

Good Invo

Shield Crack

Daylight Fingers

HIghers Summon

Set to Purpose

7 Nights

Dont need at.

On Paladin side: FoD, LoH, Inspired Beacon + Exalted Endurance + passives is ok.

Virtuos Triumph when u can.

Blunt the Edge, it is easier to heal or kill

Blessed was Wengirdh, use paladin aura if you need it (but it may be default for Pallagina, so just dont use)

One Dozen Stood and  too situacional

Sure Handed Illa, then  only if you have pleanty of archers

Hel Hyraf Crashed  this is good

Killers Froze Stiff, only if you have crit builds.

Edited by evilcat

Yes Blessed is level 1 so cant be forced.

As for chants: You can make two songs: Trashed Dragon + Fyr (fire weapon) and Ancient Memory+Old Sec. That way you would have song of smashing and song of healing to alter.