Is it me or Sacred Immolation Really Bad.

This ability was awesome in POE 1 but this time around it is bad..you will be dead ASAP while it pulses because of the big raw damage.  Unless you get its upgrade where you get revived after it knocks you out but..is some AOE fire damage worth the knock out?  What do you guys think the devs were thinking when they made the ability damage the Paladin so much?

• Like 1

Have gun will travel.

It's not just you, I've both keeping up with this forum as well as others, I've seen this being said by a few people somewhere else so at least rest knowing you're not alone.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

I hope it's simply a bug where they typed 40 per tick instead of 4 or something like that. Ok sure: using self immolation to damage bystanders is a really stupid idea in real life, but this is still a fantasy game with fancy soul stuff and so on...

• Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods