For:

\Pillars of Eternity II Deadfire\PillarsOfEternityII_Data\exported\design\gamedata\attacks.gamedatabundle

and

\Pillars of Eternity II Deadfire\PillarsOfEternityII_Data\exported\design\gamedata\abilities.gamedatabundle

Would someone be able to share their original version so I don't have to reinstall the game?

Got too excited when I realized how easy it was to do stuff like summon 5 dragons (alas, my potato could not handle 20).

Also just for fun I made most offensive wizard spells "Evocations" with 0.5 s cast times, and gave them more distance, AoE size, and hostile only targeting. Happy to share if the above is actually of any interest to anyone.

Can we make this a general thread for requesting files we forgot to backup? :p

I need Fassina's audio file! I wasn't paying attention and deleted it when I was removing all NPC VO. :(

I wanted to keep the companions and sidekicks audio.

Aloth massages his temples, shaking his head.

Simply move the files you have changed out of the exported folder then verify the integrity of game cache in steam. That should restore the original, with a minimal download.

This is one of the reasons that these files should never be altered directly and you should always make a smaller modded file with specific changes. There are several posts about this in the forum. The basics of the file structure required are in the topic by the developer BMac in this subforum, it is stickied at the top.

Edited by Excerpt