Hi!

Please advise on how multiple projectile weapons currently work in respect of various game mechanics. For simplicity, I will take the blunderbuss as an example.

1) Stealth attacks: do Assassinate and Backstab effect the first pellet or the whole round? If used with Powder Burns, does the fire attack occur first or last? Do the weapon attack and Powder Burns both benefit from Stealth?

2) Does every pellet roll separately for effects of the attack abilities? My presumption is yes.

3) Do damage over time abilities stack for every pellet? Abilities with weapondamage% DoTs and flat DoTs might work in different ways. My presumption is that flat DoTs (the ones with the damage/second specified) never stack with the DoTs of the same ability, only update. As for the DoTs depending on the weapon damage, I am not so sure. BTW, can the DoTs be amplified with crits and can more powerful DoTs be overwritten by the weaker ones?

4) Confounding Blind: I noticed that the debuff stacks with every pellet. However, do preceding (in the log) pellets affect the next ones within the same round?

5) Swift Flurry: does the SF proc give you 1 additional pellet or the whole round? My presumption is 1 pellet. Do the additional attacks benefit from Stealth (looks like the don't)? Interesting though, every SF proc copies Powder Burns.

6) Are the mechanics same for every multiple projectile weapon, including the unique ones?

It is hard to figure out, but it would also be nice to understand what works as intended and what is a bug and will hopefully be fixed one day.

Edited by Sotnik

Dunno what u talking about

on the item 4

Testing a blunderbuss with Confounding Blind.

1st pellet: the target already has -1 to armor due to Flanked, but does not have the respective deflection debuff. - I cannot explain this.

2nd pellet: the target has both debuffs.

3rd pellet: all the same.

4th pellet: Flanked debuff of Deflection is replaced with Blinded and the debuff is -12.

Blinded is a separate effect that does not stack with Flanked. For some reason its effect precedes the attack roll therefore the forth one has 4x effect.

Nevertheless, the first accuracy roll is affected neither by Blinded nor by Flanked.

Edited by Sotnik