I can't figure out the stealth approach. This is the quest where you can kill the Wahaki leaders by planting an infested koiki fruit, bomb, etc

So, I was able to plant a cinder bomb or grenade in a brazier to kill one of them, which was triggered after I walked away (and once while I was in front of the brazier and the guy wasn't- bugged, but still worked).

I've planted the infest koiki fruit in the bowl during several attempts across two playthroughs but nothing ever happened after that. How do you complete this? Do you have to wait?

Also, the guy with the construct I couldn't figure out either. Any tips?

I can't figure out the stealth approach. This is the quest where you can kill the Wahaki leaders by planting an infested koiki fruit, bomb, etc

So, I was able to plant a cinder bomb or grenade in a brazier to kill one of them, which was triggered after I walked away (and once while I was in front of the brazier and the guy wasn't- bugged, but still worked).

I've planted the infest koiki fruit in the bowl during several attempts across two playthroughs but nothing ever happened after that. How do you complete this? Do you have to wait?

Also, the guy with the construct I couldn't figure out either. Any tips?

For the koiki fruit you plant it during day time and have to wait until night time when the leader goes to sleep. With the construct guy you must convince him to allow you to fix the construct, but instead of fixing him you temper with it to kill the guy.

Edited by Aramintai

There's one other problem though, I can't talk to the construct guy, or anyone in that building for that matter, because they're all hostile! The village outside isn't hostile. Just inside the sanctum. This happened on both playthroughs.

I suspect it may be because I entered from the secret side entrance prior to the front village entrance both times, even though my party was stealthed and undetected the whole time. Maybe entering the side entrance that way automatically makes the NPCs inside hostile? If so I think this should be fixed as it makes the quest impossible without just slaughtering everyone.

Edited by fortuntek

There's one other problem though, I can't talk to the construct guy, or anyone in that building for that matter, because they're all hostile! The village outside isn't hostile. Just inside the sanctum. This happened on both playthroughs.

I suspect it may be because I entered from the secret side entrance prior to the front village entrance both times, even though my party was stealthed and undetected the whole time. Maybe entering the side entrance that way automatically makes the NPCs inside hostile? If so I think this should be fixed as it makes the quest impossible without just slaughtering everyone.

No, it shouldn't make everyone hostile unless you cook up two accidents and talk to the leader. But just to be sure - enter from the front door and do all 3 accidents without talking to the leader, because she's onto you very quickly.

Leader was hostile... everyone in there was. I didn't realize it wasn't supposed to be that way, I was stealthing by to plant the items haha. No wonder I was confused as to what I was supposed to do. Well, I already murdered up the whole place so oh well :lol

I'll try entering the village first on my next playthrough (if it's not patched by then)