Just finished game, some questions...

Hi everyone, I just finished the game yesterday and I would like to give some feedback to devs. I assume this is the right forum cause my questions are not properly bugs  :grin:

My first question is about performance. Most of the time my fps was perfect, but I experienced fps drops in larger cities, being the worst escenario Copperlane falling at 28 fps. I would like to know if some improvement to performance is expected in future updates or If there's little to be done about this.

My second question relates to GUI/HUD. I think there's few GUI configuration options (f.e. If We compare with the strategic pause options). I played the game only with the portraits, with combat/dialogue log and the shortcuts panel (I dont know if is called this way) minimized, but when I turn on the PC and start the game these panels start maximimized every time. This is a bug or is expected to work this way? I would like the game to remember what I had hidden.

I would also glad if in future patches is included an option to turn on/off the combat info (the "paralyzed", "stunned", "fails", etc texts messages/warnings you receive in the center of the screen). Most of them are redundant, you have that info next to portraits and in the companion info box. I would ask devs the same with the precision and range indicators in the 2.0 update, Would I be able to turn this off?

And finally, about the incoming expansion, It unlocks after some particular game Act? It would be too easy to a lvl 12 party? Better to start a new game for the expansion? 

Well, thanks in advance, and sorry for my english.  :w00t:  

Edited by johnss

The expansion is initially meant for a party of around level 7. However, if you're going into it with a higher-level party the game gives you the one-time option to scale the expansion to your party's current level.

There's a lot of discussion I've apparently missed. Do you happen to have a link for this?

Not off the bat. The level 7 thing was in a video interview with Adam Brennecke (someone posted a link in one of the threads here), and the adjustable scaling has been mentioned in pretty much every preview video that's been posted.