Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Secret World Beta Key Give-A-Way

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

TheHarlequin

TheHarlequin

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 525 posts
  • Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
Tomorrow (4/29) at noon and 6p EST be in the chat box on the main page (with a registered site account) for a chance to win one of over 15 Beta Keys for the Secret World MMORPG which opens in beta next month! The way to win is simple, be the first to answer correctly various World of Darkness lore or/and rule questions in the chat box we will be asking and you get a key. Only one per member. This event will take place both at noon and 6p EST at wodnews.net. Good luck!

C2B

C2B

Lazy Assistant of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 4083 posts
  • Gold Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
Did you mix up MMO's in the title there?

Delfosse

Delfosse

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 170 posts

Tomorrow (4/29) at noon and 6p EST be in the chat box on the main page (with a registered site account) for a chance to win one of over 15 Beta Keys for the Secret World MMORPG which opens in beta next month! The way to win is simple, be the first to answer correctly various World of Darkness lore or/and rule questions in the chat box we will be asking and you get a key. Only one per member. This event will take place both at noon and 6p EST at wodnews.net. Good luck!

Secret World beta keys for answering World of Darkness questions?? What?? Why?? Two different settings.

TheHarlequin

TheHarlequin

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 525 posts
  • Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
I have give-a-ways from other games when I return from PAX East. And I made some new friends of TSW devs/staff who were kind enough to give me a lot of beta keys to give out. Hence why this has to do with TSW on a WoD site :) Plus there is some cross over appeal.

Morgoth

Morgoth

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 10099 posts
  • Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
That game is gonna flop hard, and then Ragnar Tornquist is gonna make singleplayer games again. That is, if Funcom is still alive at that point.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users