Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Charm Of Eternal Life

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Ghost1777

Ghost1777

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 6 posts
If I take Soul Thief when will get hit points back? Whenever I use a curse or cause a foe to bleed? Which is better Soul Thief or Crows Feast? Just want to be sure before I go spending too many mod points. I already probably wasted a few in HeartSeeking Shot.

FireMist

FireMist

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 70 posts

If I take Soul Thief when will get hit points back? Whenever I use a curse or cause a foe to bleed? Which is better Soul Thief or Crows Feast? Just want to be sure before I go spending too many mod points. I already probably wasted a few in HeartSeeking Shot.

Iīd go for Soul Thief because lifestealing happens whenever you attack an enemy with regular attacks or with special attacks while Charm of Eternal Life is active (and yes, youīll be often doing that). Crow Feast, on the other hand, will transfer HP to Katarina only when an enemy dies under the effects of the Chosen Prey spell. Most enemies in the game will quickly die without having to be cursed, except maybe for minibosses and bosses.
The game does not explain exactly how much HP per rank is stolen with Soul Thief, but I assume it is the same as Lucasīs Live By the Sword (5% per rank).

csnowbarger

csnowbarger

(0) Nub

• Members
  • 1 posts
I don't understand how to activate Charm of Life, it seems to be passive but the help topic isn't clear and I've searched forums etc. I'm sure it's staring me in the face, but need help please.

hansmonelpo

hansmonelpo

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 5 posts

it's passive, happening when you start to attack depends on the Attack speed and damage you inflect some percentage will be added to your life some sort of regen

gerrylojem

gerrylojem

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 6 posts

It depends on your build up, but i say Crow Feast. this way you're sure getting hp whenever you have corpsed around unlike the other one you need to attack first when you'r character is more of a caster

lenotredits

lenotredits

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 11 posts

Soul thief if you have physical damage and decent attack speed, coz it replenishes life as you hit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users