It can be a yes or no answer to avoid spoilers if need be, but has anyone come across a situation where characters (not just a situation where you can light a torch with your head : P) recognize fire godlike?

I was disappointed by the lack of matching portraits for my moon godlike, so when I restarted my game i decided to try a fire godlike since they apparently have a lot of superstition attached to them in the Archipelago. I even gave him the aumana body type and set my background as being from the Archipelago originally, making it a kind of homecoming for a native godborn who was never comfortable there. However, I haven't got much of a different reaction from any other godlike. In fact, the Huana I've met have given more unique comments about my moon godlike being a child of their version of Ondra than I've gotten about being a fire godlike who supposedly has control over the volcanoes. I knew that I was never going to get recognition for the body type. It's disappointing but understandable when someone's head is on fire I suppose, and that's how it was in the first game. However, to not get unique interactions so far based on being a fire godlike OR an aumana (technically) really sucks, although there are a good amount of Deadfire background options. I don't need it to roleplay everything for me, but I'm hoping I just haven't come across some of these options yet, cause i would like SOMETHING

Edited by Shatterstar

yes . 

take a look at this : https://wiki.fireundubh.com/deadfire/dialogue-options

I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller