Just a thought with act 3

so, the vailian trading company just asked me to blowup the powder storehouse in the bronze citadel, and i figured i'd give a last ditch diplomatic solution a try, before... you know, killing a bunch of people. figured i'd bring maia along too, a show of good faith, or there abouts. though, when i enter the citadel area she goes about questioning my actions, and i have no option along the lines of... i'm not a sociopath, figure i'd try diplomacy once more, before resorting to blowing stuff up... (as my current character has gone out of her way to avoid bloodshed, unless it's unavoidable). adding something as maybe a diplomatic or benevolent response to the conversation in question? 

---edit

i guess i should also note that i'm not even looking for the possibility of a diplomatic solution, even if no matter what i do it fails, and always will. i'd just like my character to have the option of trying, however much the attempt may be doomed.

Edited by Casper

Yesterday, upon the stair, I met a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today, I wish, I wish he'd go away... -Hughes Mearns