Charm Gaze related crash:

Sharp

Question

If you reflect Charm Gaze onto a Fampyr with Soul Mirror and it succesfully applies the game goes into an infinite loop of resisting the charm effect and eventually crashes, due to their charm resistance.

3 answers to this question

Greetings Sharp,

Thank you for reporting this issue to us :) If possible can you send us either a video or both crash logs and savegame so we can investigate this issue on our end?

Cheers.

Sorry, I don't have a video of the bug and it only occured once, in the Fampyr port at the bottom of the map in the crypt section. Unfortunately it didn't appear to generate a crash log (I have checked in my steam files, there have been crash logs for other things, but not this) however the bug was quite distinctive in that I was pretty sure I was going to crash before I actually crashed, as the word "resisted" was being spammed 200 times a second on my screen when the bug occured.

If it helps, the specific Fampyr I reflected was the quest related Fampyr just south of the door in the crypt that requires 18 mechanics to open.

Edited by Sharp

Greetings Sharp,

Thank you for reporting this issue to us :) If possible can you send us either a video or both crash logs and savegame so we can investigate this issue on our end?

Cheers.

I managed to get the bug to occur again in another playthrough and videod it, here:

The charm gaze effect also appears to have infinite duration on that fampyr for some reason after being reflected onto him.