Cannot leave Sayuka "by ship"

szipusalfonz

Question

I have encountered a major bug, when I tried to leave Sayuka island. There is no way to leave the island by ship, however I can acces to my ship's inventory. Basically the leave "by ship" icon is grey and I'm stuck and there is no way to continue my game! Please help!

7 answers to this question

I have the same problem, but I cant leave Neketaka. I've tried to attach save, but its too big (3238KB). I'm playing russian version with beta branch enabled.
I've also tried to load the game and go to Sayuka, its the same. Only could go explore the island.

I have the same problem, but I cant leave Neketaka. I've tried to attach save, but its too big (3238KB). I'm playing russian version with beta branch enabled.

I've also tried to load the game and go to Sayuka, its the same. Only could go explore the island.

If you have Dropbox, put the save in there and link it on the forums. That's how I had to do it.

If you have Dropbox, put the save in there and link it on the forums. That's how I had to do it.

I dont have Dropbox, but I hope GoogleDrive works as well.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nURlYzLHMqzySl_kKw2Po7H0WtmZY28d