Where are cast times for spells stored?

I was looking through abilities.gamedatabundle so I can "fix" one aspect of the summoned weapon problem. I found the entry for the staff, but I can't find where the cast time is. I'm assuming it is in another castle, I mean file, but I don't know which. Any ideas?

I found the attack damage, by the way, for those feeling the issue can only be resolved by buffing the weapon itself. It's in attacks.gamedatabundle.

Edited by nstgc

i THINK its also in the attacks file, but they go by ID rather than just raw numbers

try changing the "CastSpeedID" of a spell that has a long cast time to the ID used by a spell with short cast time, idk if this would work or not but worth a shot

• Like 1

i THINK its also in the attacks file, but they go by ID rather than just raw numbers

try changing the "CastSpeedID" of a spell that has a long cast time to the ID used by a spell with short cast time, idk if this would work or not but worth a shot

/facepalm I was searching for "speed" "cast" "recovery" and similar words. . .but the searches were case sensitive!

Cast and recovery time are both in Attacks. Both have character strings that represent time values. 

If you want to change spell duration, it's under abilities, duration override. This is just an integer, so put whatever number in seconds you want. 

I changed Eldritch Aim into a .4 second cast time and a 15 second duration, because 3 and 10 respectively don't make the spell very appealing compared to similar effects.