Best class or multi class for ranged 2H physical build? (gun,crossbow)

Im new in this game but i played others rpg ,and i want to play like ranged whit guns or crossbow.

I dont know about classes but if you can show me the combos classes and sinergy i will make that multi or single class,too race and where i spend the points dex,might,etc.

Thank you for try to help me.

The bigges

Im new in this game but i played others rpg ,and i want to play like ranged whit guns or crossbow.

I dont know about classes but if you can show me the combos classes and sinergy i will make that multi or single class,too race and where i spend the points dex,might,etc.

Thank you for try to help 

There are two classes that offer big boosts to ranged specifically and they are sharpshooter and chanter (via ranged buff). Chanter is generally better at... everything. So I would take chanter for a base class, and then take any other class you want.

One nutty combo would be a chanter/ranger if you go beckoner + sharpshooter. You will easily have anywhere from 3-7 pets out at once and they are pretty darn strong.

Honestly, as long as you allocate your stats properly (really important if you are playing PotD difficulty otherwise not so much), you will not have any issues. As ranged, you obviously want to avoid getting hit. Since you are avoiding damage, you dont need resolve and you can leave your constitution fairly low as well. I would say perception is top priority (I dont like missing). Then its a toss up between dex and might. Finally dont let Int get too low especially if you get chanter as your base class. Its very handy for chanters. in fact if you go troubadour, I would say max int to try to get it to 20 so that you can have 2 passive buffs active 100% of the time.

To increase auto-attack damage you can do cypher (damage), ranger (speed), & rogue/barbarian (crits), monks (accuracy buff) & paladins provide a little accuracy and damage. Just note that the weakness of ranged is their slow reload so in general, I think that speed buffs will provide the biggest improvement to dps. Really, the game is so easy, even on PotD that any combo will be fine plus chanter alone is so powerful that it really does not need help to begin with.

If you want to be more active, try a ranged chanter/wizard. Wizard will give you a lot of other stuff to do and they have some quick cast buffs that dont interfere with your shooting. Same can be said of druids and priests but they dont have the instant spells like wizard but they are good too and will give you more stuff to do if you want that.

Edited by marc5477

What do you think guys about Aassasin- bleak walker ?

This could be very micro intensive in rather repeating way. And point of range is that you could dont need stealth.

With Assasin you could hit harder with melee weapon and faster.

If you want guy with gun:

Ranger+Rogue is decent, since Ranger has abilities which trigger sneak attacks. Also ranger pet could deal more dmg with sneak attacks.

Ranger + Bleak Waker is another aproach. You are more supportive for team.

Ranger+Chanter does same but with more support to party.

You could also get rid of ranger part and go with Chanter Bleak Waker, if pet is not for you.

Other aproach is Cipher Beguiler+Rogue. Both cipher and rogue have some skills to open sneak attacks. 

Stats: Perception, MIght, Dexterity are best, but you cant dump Int if you want abilities for sneak attacks or support auras. Resolve and Con could be at 8.

Races: Death Godlike, WildOrlan (resolve buff) or Pale Elf.

Edited by evilcat