Hello there.

I have plundered the Deadfire in vain to find food that the lovebird of Maia Rua will find to its taste. Where can I steer my ship to find some ?

Also, is finding this wonderful food the required step to progress in our mutual romance, Maia and I ? Because right now, even with dipsotion toward her at 2, I have not made an improvement since she first hinted at a relationship (admittedly it was very quick, barely 2 mn after I recruited her she suggested going further...) ?

You need Shark meat. It’s sold in a fish market in Royal Dread Fire outpost town on an island north of Neketara. Can’t remember the name

Sayuka . Is where I got some . 

• Like 1
I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller