AI scripting and save bug

knlghterrant

Question

After many character deletions and restarts to experiment I have ran into several bugs so far.

First is one you seem aware of, though only partially. The party AI scripting fails to save any newly created scripts, not just cloned ones. I have ran into this issue on several different attempts and characters, and after seeing you mention cloning was an issue I created a new blank script with just auto attack and that also would not save. No cloned or new scripts to the characters will save, but will immediately save without issue if selecting the defaults instead. 

Second, with a new character I ditched your fighter on the beach and immediately walked to town to create four adventures at tavern to have a crafted party. After attempting several times to script them, I decided to try and save and reload to maybe help the issue, only to find that now your game would not save. It would say it would overwrite a save, only to not be there when i checked, and would not even pretend to save to a new spot. I attempted to walk out of the tavern and hope a load screen might clear this, I found the great joy of another map load crash, which also deleted every single save for that character. Not that I was far, other than the half hour carefully trying to script all of them, it just isn't giving me great fuzzy feelings about bothering to go further and risking losing vastly more. 

1 answer to this question