Crash when switching party back and forth from the ship screen

Di0

Question

This is a non-sporadic crash, at least for me, I have attached an error log. Apparently some game module still refers to steam even though I play the GOG version.

The steps are as following:

- go to the ship/world map

- enter party management, dismiss your companions.

- grab another set of companions

- equip them etc.

- re-enter party management and re-select your older companions

- game crashes.

The only way to move forward with this is to SAVE before re-entering the second selection, so that you can either exit or let the game crash, reload from where you were and then select your crew again, i.e. don't select a party two times in a row, I guess.

If you do that it's not game breaking but it's still a pretty concerning bug.

I am attaching the crash dump, the error log and a savegame you can use to reproduce the crash can be found here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6y1gdx1p85ffecg/MyCharName%20%28a9b95203-c1cd-4dd8-9d0b-a67ce81398e7%29%20autosave_0.rar?dl=0

error.log.txt

crash.dmp.txt

output_log.txt

2 answers to this question

Greetings Dio,

Thank you for taking the time and reporting this crash to us :) We apologize for any inconvenience this issue has been causing you. We have taken the liberty and submitted a ticket on your behalf regarding this issue. In the meantime, any updates or fixes will be posted on the community forum for all to see. 

Cheers.

Greetings Dio,

Thank you for taking the time and reporting this crash to us :) We apologize for any inconvenience this issue has been causing you. We have taken the liberty and submitted a ticket on your behalf regarding this issue. In the meantime, any updates or fixes will be posted on the community forum for all to see. 

Cheers.

Hi adragpjlovic,

no worries. I used to work as QA Engineer in a software house, I know how much these reports can be useful to find something else - I like to do my part for a product that I really enjoy.