Eccea Arcane Blaster Permanent +200% additional projectile Bug

Swevik

Question

Description:

Either this is one bug or the product of another:

My character received a permanent Eccea's Arcane Blaster +200% projectile count effect. At the same time, the character is permanently stuck in reloading animation, unable to fire with pistol/arbalest/blunderbuss. He could still fire fine with abilities (e.g Storm Rune Shot) and with bows. As a side note, Frostseeker with 9 projectiles is pretty sweet.

I am unsure if the reloading is a different bug.

Steps to Reproduce the Issue:

I noticed the stuck animation pretty late so I do not know the exact steps to reproduce the bug. I imagine something happened precisely when Eccea's blaster fired a triple shot but I was unable to reproduce this.

I tried pausing and switching weapons just as the pistol was fired at slow combat speed. I used a macro to unpause/pause to get a close as possible to when the gun fired. The fact that the +200% projectile only has a 5% chance of proccing means that I was not able to try it that often. Around 5 times with the triple projectile.

Screenshots/Savegames/output log/System Specs:

In the dropbox zip file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nkt5t9fajfp8k0o/Eccea%20Blaster%20Bug.zip?dl=0

Note that the two savegames are after the bug; the effect has a different name in both (also seen in the screenshot).

The closest save I had before was ~3 hrs away so it wouldn't help much. 

1 answer to this question