Flanked with no enemies (or too few) around.

nstgc

Question

I'm in some temple on my way to that big city after getting the ship repaired. On the second floor full of cave beetles and things that spawn them I found that one character was flanked everywhere even out of combat as can be seen in the first picture. In the second picture we can see that Eder is also flanked despite facing only a single enemy. I had another Screen shot that shows that its not just an icon showing when it shouldn't, but rather you can mouse over the character to see that indeed the penalties are being applied.

Restarting the game and loading a save does not fix this, nor does changing areas. Moving too and from the world map doesn't fix it either. I'm even flanked when on my boat. Also the place is Oathbinder's Temple.

Resting also doesn't make it go away. I'm stuck flanked for the rest of the game?!

I tried uploading my saved game, but the forums say I don't have permission to do that, so I renamed it .zip.

post-161812-0-65821200-1526079838_thumb.jpg

post-161812-0-77224500-1526079844_thumb.jpg

post-161812-0-88922600-1526081738_thumb.jpg

Lina (e17153e9-8f22-4886-87e1-9dba4bf5dc37) quicksave.zip

Edited by nstgc

4 answers to this question

If it helps in locating the bug, this happened to me right at the start of the game, during the first combat sequence on the boat. My character was flanked because of too many enemies engaging and was brought down to 0hp, ending the sequence. As I woke up on the beach, my character had an injury and permanent flanked status.

Thankfully I noticed it immediately and reloaded to save before the boat fight.

Edited by Alhoon

✓  Best Answer

Greetings nstgc,

By chance would it be possible for you to send us the savegame file and Output log :) I received the zipfile you sent, however I'm not seeing the specified files we need.

Cheers 

I can at some point.