Stuck on the island map

AttonRand

Question

So my party got stuck while traveling Crookspur. They are stuck between shipwreckage and mountains on south-west side, near to shrine. Best thing is -- loading last save doesnt work, because its Trial by iron and i only have 1 save slot (and it was re-written when i wanted to go to the main menu and load the last save...). On like 90% of the surface the cursor looks like its unreachable destination (you know, crossed circle), however i CAN order my party to go to the ship or the shrine,  but it doesnt matter because party ain't moving anywhere beyond this like 2cm2 square of beach. Is there some console command to be able through mountains? Or to tp to ship? I really dont  want to restart the game again (cuz i bet Rymrgand he won't kill me in his domain).

1 answer to this question

Hi, AttonRand. I'm sorry you're stuck. Is there any way you can take a screenshot of the area where you are stuck so that we can try and recreate that issue here? A save game would also be helpful. Either way, thank you very much for your help and your patience.

--Doug.