Maia Rua spams The Watcher's Inbox with Hate mail letters

Rai_Hikari

Question

In the save attached is my Death Godlike Bleak walker/Assassin. I created a history where I sacrificed Kana to the blood pool. When Maia asked my watcher what happened to him, I told her I sacrificed him to the blood pool. (Don't judge! Honesty is the only good quality in that character.) On returning to my ship, she left the party and sends the letter. Now every transition in the overworld, Maia sends that same letter. 

How to reproduce bug: Go from land->ship or from anywhere to the overworld. Really easy to reproduce. 

3 answers to this question

Hello Rai_Hikari,

Thank you for posting! Ill get this bugged up so the devs can see what is going on.

And don't worry. Kana met the same fate in my playthrough ;)

Best,

-Caleb

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...

Maia left my party after things with her faction didn't go well (I turned down an assassination request that led to them attacking me while Maia was in my team). Maia fought alongside me, then left soon after and goodbye notes started as Rai_Hikari reported. Hadn't realized her note came every time I set sail, but that feels right. 

I can also see Maia's ghostly image standing on the ocean, and it looks like I should be able to interact but clicking on her does nothing. 

Hello Rai_Hikari,

Thank you for posting! Ill get this bugged up so the devs can see what is going on.

And don't worry. Kana met the same fate in my playthrough ;)

Best,

-Caleb

i already reported this bug - and even now - after a month of break - i enter the game after all the patches and updates - i still get her damn letters

i understand you dont give a damn - but at least dont lie about fixing it if you didnt