Ancient Brittle Bones Skeleton AI Bugged

TheHoraeOfDoom

Question

Please disregard if you guys already know of this bug, did a quick forum search and didn't see a thread in here, afaik this bug has been around since at least the most recent beta patch. When using Ancient Brittle Bones with a Beckoner (unsure if this bug applies to other chanter types) the skeletons that spawn are now the correct size of Beckoner summons but they cannot be controlled manually and their AI seems to be set to a very defensive type, such that it's difficult to get any value at all out of the spell in its current state since you cannot control them and it takes them a long time to start auto-attacking on their own even when enemies are very close by.

2 answers to this question

Hello TheHoraeOfDoom,

I do not think we have this currently in yet, though we do have bugs pertaining to Ancient Brittle Bones, so thank you! I will ensure this is in to be looked into.

If you would be so kind to apply a savegame to help the testers if it requires, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

-Caleb

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2dxoi7suhd4ekfs/ABB%20Bug%20Info.zip?dl=0   

Here is a link to the dropbox with the output log, save file just before combat start, and screenshots that illustrate the issue as well as I could, unfortunately there's no way for me to conclusively indicate being unable to control a summon with just screenshots.

So just to clarify the issue is not with the initial skeleton summons that come from using Ancient Brittle Bones or If Their Bones Still Slept, the issue comes in once the new skeletons spawn from the Ancient Brittle Bones aspect, these new skeletons cannot be controlled, have larger green circles under them than normal Beckoner skeletons, and their AI only seems to be set to self-defense or something very similar.

Thank you for your reply.