problems with graphics during the creation of the character, the screen does not work.

Go to solution Solved by Cdiaz,

Question

When creating a personality at the very beginning. The screen freezes. I hear the sounds of the game. As my mouse is directed at the buttons in the menu of creating a character. But the screen is frozen at the same time. I tried to do it 4 times(rebooted the computer. drivers are the last.). During one of the attempts, the game flew out. I am sending a bug report. The game I have is working well, there are no lags.

http://dropmefiles.com/743989

my PC:

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 

Processor: Intel® Core i5-4440 CPU @ 3.10GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.1GHz

Memory: 8192MB RAM

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti

DirectX Version: DirectX 12

output_log.txt

Edited by Oushiii

4 answers to this question

Hi Oushiii,

We are aware of the issue that the player may crash during the character creation process and are currently working on a solution to the problem. Thank you for providing your output log. We will add this to our investigation.

Thanks Systolicframe,

We'll get this info added to our system for our bug.

Best,

-Caleb

Hello again. I bought a Deluxe ediotion. Made a pre-order. A month has passed. But my problem is not solved. In most cases, the game just freezes, the picture freezes, but the game continues to work, I hear how it works. Once the game freezes and crash, the error log I applied to this topic. But in other cases, the game does not issue any error, and I can not send you a error-log. I just can not play, but I want to. I've been waiting for a month. The game freezes during the creation of the character. My PC features are attached in this thread. Lord, do whatever you have already. I feel the fire below my back. For what???