Penetrating Shot (hunter?) bug

Lucaltuve

Question

Hi! I´ve had this issue for as long as I can remember (but I´m a fairly late adopter, I bought the game over a year ago so this might´ve not been present before that):

What´s wrong: When using Sagani, Penetrating Shot looks active on the UI but it´s effect doesn´t get applied. This is easy to check with the combat log BUT the icon is also missing next to the character portrait, where all the buffs and debuffs usually appear. I can solve the issue by deactivating and activating again the modal icon on the UI. It´s important to note that I say "Sagani" but this is probably a general Hunter bug, it´s just that I only use the pre-made companions.

- I like to use all companions so I´m always switching up my current party. The issue only happens when Sagani has been left behind in the stronghold. When she returns to my party the issue is always present, I fix it as described and everything is fine until the NEXT time she returns to the stronghold and I put her back in my party (rinse and repeat).

-This appears to be a conflict with Vicious Aim, a hunter modal I always take with Sagani. Grieving Mother also uses Penetrating Shot and the modal is always correctly active and applied to all her attacks even after she´s been in the stronghold and returns to my party.

-Like I mentioned, the issue is really easy to reproduce and it´s spanned two separate playthroughs and installations that were over a year apart.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet