Weird PoE AI Behaviour. AI too easy to exploit. PoE deserves an Enhanced Edition.

Hello,

This post is more than just reporting bugs, so I thought it is better suited under General Discussion.

On the very least I find it funny. 

YeTfb5L.jpg

This first image shows how a monk teleports through a wall to get a base 3 constitution Hairy Orlan. His position was right at 12 o'clock from Pallegina. A few things you should notice to prove that I am speaking the truth. 

The monk engages Pallegina in melee and there is no disengagement attack from Pallegina to indicate that he changed his position to be more viable to do his teleport attack. Also, notice how his Flagellant Path affects only the Hairy Orlan and no other of the three characters that are in the obvious path that could have given them(possibly) field of vision to do such an attack. No, they teleported through the wall. Oddly enough, they teleported through the wall after the crackling bolt specifically bounced off in such an angle as to hit the Orlan(which I also find suspicious, but...).

The next two images are - if nothing else - even more obvious. 

Namely:
oy06ELo.jpg

And,

eRdk7Vf.jpg

In the first screenshot you can see on the very top that the Hairy Orlan(tHO from now on) activates Call to slumber. Notice where the slider is in the text window. The High Abbot is affected and the next immediate status is Eder's with Prone. In the second image - again, notice where the slider is - we see that the Abbot is using his teleportation attack again, but he is affected by two statuses that should prevent him from doing that. 

I had a few other broken interactions in the Abbey of the Ondrites, but I didn't take any screenshots then, which I regret now. I remember that at a time tHO cast Minoletta's Concussives and did 2 hit, 2 graze, 1 miss, at which point he got 5 good missiles reflected back at him. 

I must say that the AI goes bananas at the sight of a 3 base Constitution Watcher. Once I had enough of these broken things I was using the most advanced and unfailing type of CC in the game--running past their team with tHO at +6 combat speed at which point half the baddies stop doing what they're doing and give chase like morons to a target they can never catch. They don't do that for anyone else but tHO at 3 base CON. I am sure this has nothing to do with the race :D.  

I've also seen a number of other small things that are still in the game and clearly need either a polish or a better description text. The White Marches even had typos in the new conversations they added--2nd part more than the first. Some of the expansion skills need to be looked at again. AI behaviour needs a few more lines of code so as not to be so easily exploitable. Pillars of Eternity deserves an Enhanced Edition. Do you think it's viable, kickstart-able or needed? To be fair with you, I haven't pledged for any kickstarted game so far. But for PoE:EE I'd pull my hands out of my pockets(and wallet). 

Also, Eder petted tHO by mistake once...

IP5ok2U.png

m0x5eY5.pngtBxm170.png