Seeking suggestions for second playthrough

Like some other people, I've had Pillars for a while.  In my case, I never finished because of alt-itis, I'd restart to try out different classes and never get far.  But, with Deadfire coming out, I wanted to get a full run in.

I've really liked Pillars, and as I'm almost done with my first run, I want to get a second in before April.

I tend to keep the same companions in a group with me for most or all of a game.  So, in this run it's been my Watcher as a dual wielding melee cipher, Pallegina, Devil, Sagani, Greiving Mother and a player created wizard.  Aloth just rubs be wrong, I gave him to the blood pool.

For my second run, I know I want to focus with Kana, Hiravais and Maneha as core companions.  Maneha as Melee DPS, Hiravais as AOE Casting, Kana's role will vary based on the group.

My first question is who should the other companion(s) be?  I might five man to practice for Deadfire and I might go all six.   I don't want to reuse my current four, so I that can see different interactions (though I'll recruitt everyone for bodies for Stronghold Quests.)

My second question is what to play my Watcher as.  Not Cipher, since I'm doing that.  I don't want to double up on Chanter or Barbarian.  Some of my ideas are:

Another druid for double AoE fun; a Death Godlike Bleak Walker; a Fire Godlike Priest of Magran; maybe a Priest of Eothas to see if there's any storyline aspects to that choice (if I did that, I'd take Durance along I think).    I'm unsure about Priest since I'm not sure if you can make them more than support builds.

I am, however, open to the other classes as well.

I'd appreciate any suggestions that anyone might have.

Thanks!