Jedi communication stuff...

u remember jedi's tiny communicators from sw saga.i think it would be interesting to put them in the game.for example if u are far away from Ebon Hawk and u have to ask some of your companions something you can pick up your little transmmiter from pocket and talk to your friends.this would also spare some time...

u remember jedi's tiny communicators from sw saga.i think it would be interesting to put them in the game.for example if u are far away from Ebon Hawk and u have to ask some of your companions something you can pick up your little transmmiter from pocket and talk to your friends.this would also spare some time...

How would it spare time if you never have to do it? Anyways Krea communicates with you telepathically. That is much kewler. I'd say this idea is rather weak.

Uhm...You can...you know...actually talk to them? That always works, you know.

Besides, you had a sort of communicator in KoToR one, remember? You spoke to Carth on it when you still had Trask...

O MY BROTHER! THOU HAST ALEX AS YOUR AVATAR!

That's bloody horrorshow, especially with his glazies all red. Coolies.

Sorry, had to comment. *says in a loud whisper "OFF TOPIC! SHHH!"* :ph34r:

Oh, those communicator things . . . You had one on the Leviathan, when you were communicating with Canderous. *Shrugs*

Well, people from OE have said that there will be situations when your team is split up and you'll have to play with a subset while the rest do their own thing. Ostensibly this is to make sure the less powerful/useful characters get a bit of play-time instead of being stuck on the back-benches from the moment you acquire them until the final credits roll. However, instead of periodically breaking momentum to catch up on what the "other" team is doing in cut-scenes, it would add a real sense of immersion if you were in semi-regular voice contact with the team you're not controlling directly. This would be an ideal application for the communicator idea. It would be pretty sweet if the two teams were working cooperatively towards a common goal. This seems like it would be a fairly easy thing to script too.

That's a great idea Cord. Makes me think of FF8 when you split into two teams to stop the missiles and one team goes to the missile base and the other goes to Balamb. Or when they have the teams to assassinate the sorceress. Those were fun moments. Made it really feel like a team situation.

Well, people from OE have said that there will be situations when your team is split up and you'll have to play with a subset while the rest do their own thing. Ostensibly this is to make sure the less powerful/useful characters get a bit of play-time instead of being stuck on the back-benches from the moment you acquire them until the final credits roll. However, instead of periodically breaking momentum to catch up on what the "other" team is doing in cut-scenes, it would add a real sense of immersion if you were in semi-regular voice contact with the team you're not controlling directly. This would be an ideal application for the communicator idea. It would be pretty sweet if the two teams were working cooperatively towards a common goal. This seems like it would be a fairly easy thing to script too.

well something like that!

thank you!

i'm sorry on my poor english...what can i say else :rolleyes: