[Spoiler] unlock soulbound weapon ability found in the game

dunehunter

It seems to me there is some bug with Marux Amanth or some hidden game update. Some time ago I was able to unlock two first levels of it. Right now if I am loading a game with unupgraded item I see the same "All soulbound upgrades are completed". So I can't say for sure what was the first requirement but it was something like "Kill 3 Kith with the Marux Amanth to unlock the next level". Or 5 Kith. This will give you the Corona of Soul and some abilities (see screenshot).

On the next level you need to kill 15 Kith (and that saved game is working correctly). This will give you the Worthy Sacrifice ability (see screenshot - spoilers!).

I was not able to unlock the last level because there are no loyal companions in the Beta. Also this Sacrifice ability is bugged as after killing the companion it makes him unselectable and unmovable but he is not dead (stands idle with zero health).

It seems to me there is some bug with Marux Amanth or some hidden game update. Some time ago I was able to unlock two first levels of it. Right now if I am loading a game with unupgraded item I see the same "All soulbound upgrades are completed". So I can't say for sure what was the first requirement but it was something like "Kill 3 Kith with the Marux Amanth to unlock the next level". Or 5 Kith. This will give you the Corona of Soul and some abilities (see screenshot).

On the next level you need to kill 15 Kith (and that saved game is working correctly). This will give you the Worthy Sacrifice ability (see screenshot - spoilers!).

I was not able to unlock the last level because there are no loyal companions in the Beta. Also this Sacrifice ability is bugged as after killing the companion it makes him unselectable and unmovable but he is not dead (stands idle with zero health).

Thanks! I figured it out by using LevelupSoulbound command :)

Thanks! I figured it out by using LevelupSoulbound command :)

Okay, you have to share the command line. I can't get it to work to save my life.

Joe

Haha, there you go LevelUpSoulbound x1 x2, x1 is your character name, x2 is the weapon you wanna upgrade, type dagger and type tab to find the soulbound dagger.