inconsistent status tooltips

Madscientist

Question

https://imgur.com/a/M1BNp

I started the game and pressed continue.

The mercenary fighter has the ring of minor protection equipped and the mercenary priest has the ring of overseeing equipped and both chars have the icon of their rings next to their portraits. The ring effect is not mentioned in the tooltip. The fighter has also the cloack of deflection equipped but it is not shown in portrait and tooltip.

Then I equipped both rings, the cloak and the baubles of the fin on the fighter to see which effects are shown.

No effects of equipment is shown next to the portrait (only race talent, resting bonus and stance) and in the character screen under "active effects", the effect of baubles of the fin is shown twice but effects of other equipment is not shown.

I do not know what is the intended look, but at the moment its very inconsistent.

Edit:

I have equipped the items in the way they were at the beginning, but the ring icons remain gone.

I have equipped the amulet on my main char but the effect is not shown next to the portraits. ( I think the aura was visible as icon and tooltip in the earlier version)

Edited by Madscientist

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet