Hello dear developers !

The main feedback about the effectiveness of builds, the player gets in the form of - "Text log", and "Scroling Combat Text" ( "SCT" ). At the moment, it's a little easier to track the information in the log (but not enough), and from the "SCT" is not very informative. Therefore, it seems to me that it is important to give players the opportunity to customize the set of parameters of both the "Text log" and the "SCT". Here is an example of the settings: 

* SCT & Text log - all settings specialized for - damage type ( fire, cold, physics and etc ), source ( character ), modifiers ( crit, graze, miss ), heal or damage and etc:

1. Size
  2. Speed
  3. Text effects - outline shadow  etc
  4. Fly trajectory 
  5. Colors 
  6. Icons
  7. Oppacity over lifetime
  8. Lifetime
  9. Filters - like in "Text log" - all, by character, by type and etc

Now in the game there is a statistic of the character about the damage inflicted and recived. I would like to see more detailed information about this:

1. Add information about the last battle
  2. Add detailed information about abilities - damage, type, crit or not and etc
  3. Add detailed information about status effects - uptime, type, and etc

In general, I would like to be able to receive the necessary information in a convenient form. As an example:

1. WOW addon - SCT
  2. WOW Addon - Details!

P.S. Players, add your own options and tweak your opinions on this issue.

• Like 1

I would really welcome any way to customise the text log - it's often a huge mess because it has to juggle so many different pieces of information, and it'd be nice to specify exactly what I want to see.