Permadeath is off

Story Mode

Party: Valeros, Lini, Ezren, Seelah

Dosen't Matter happens on all locations

Turn Order: Valeros, Lini, Ezren, Seelah

Dosn't Matter happens on all played

Encounter with Battle

No matter if it is the first or a following acounter

This bug happens if you have two acounters with battle in the same round and only use the orb on the first. Then the orb isn't recharged or bury/Banished at the end of the turn. It dosn't matter who or if it is to aid or not all that matters is if the orb is used in the last battle check or not.

3 answers to this question

I am sorry but I don't understand completely. So one of your characters encounters a Monster, someone plays Orb of Ice and adds 1d4 to your check (or is it 2d4?). This bonus stays till the end of the turn, but then, you are not asked to recharge/bury/banish it?

I have Orb of Firestorm (2d4) and Flask of Fire (3d6) in my Seoni's deck and use it quite often, but did not notice something like this, even with several encounters per turn. I can test it, but maybe it involves only the Orb of Ice? Such things can happen if the behaviour for one card is not inherited but just copied.

Regardless, this update does seem to have a rather large amount of cases where cards stay in the "to-be-discarded" or "to-be-recharged" state (next to the decks) and are not placed there correctly.

OK, two test runs - I couldn't reproduce this with Orb of Firestorm (2d4) and Orb of Shocking (1d4). Android, Legendary Attack on Sandpoint, Seoni>Meri>Kyra>Ezren

1) Ripnugget (one location free) - Seoni used Orb of Firestorm on the first check, its bonus correctly remained for the second check, at end of turn, prompt Recharge / Bury appeared.

2) Ezren at The Old Light encountered Goblin Pyro, wildcard summoned Wrathful Sinspawn for Merisiel, she evaded. Kyra used Orb of Shocking, Ezren killed the goblin, then explored again, encountered Cultist. Sinspawn goes to Seoni, killed. Due to Ezren using his power to examine his deck, Orb of Shocking was again back in the hand of Kyra. Confirmed once more - Ezren's "draw the top card if it is spell" breaks Orbs (different bug)

3) Merisiel at the Town square magic-spyglassed Bugbear and Goblin Warcaster, encountered Bugbear, Seoni played Orb of Firestorm, Meri killed the goblinoid, played Archer and encountered Goblin Warcaster. Without weapons and with 2d4 bonus from the Orb she dispatched the she-goblin. End of turn, Seoni was asked Recharge / Bury?