stealth/stealing bug

Madscientist

Question

https://imgur.com/a/NbRqg

I started a new game. I solved the quest with the fruit by finding the fruit at the beach right away ( I have high per), giving it to the guard and having the prisoner executed. Then I talked to the priestress in the shrine. I taked with the drummer and entered the chieftains hut, talking to him.

And then the strange stuff happened:

In the chieftains hut I entered stealth. The people there did not see me, they had no detection circle for hearing or seeing. I could take everything without problems. I went outside the hut and the effect remains. None of the villagers had detection circles and they could not see me. I could also take all containers and it was not considered stealing. Once I looted all containers in the village ( without talking to anyone after talking to the chieftain) I went to the shop. I talked with the merchant and after talking to him everything was normal again. The people had their detection circles back and they saw me when I tried to sneak in front of them.

I do not know what caused this and how to reproduce this.

EDIT: I did not try to steal from people while this happened. I took only things from containers. I only made this image to show that the villagers do not detect me.

EDIT2: Sorry, I did not talk to the chieftain before it happened. I just entered the hut and used stelth mode, but nobody detected me.

Edited by Madscientist

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet