Stuck in combat - Blights outside main dungeon

OrangePulp

Question

On two separate characters now, fighting the blights to the right of the dungeon entrance, after killing them my characters have been stuck in combat. In one case I was able to trigger the spirit vision of the guys running up to the entrance, and it brought me out, but on another character even that didn't work. Tried to attach savegame, but apparently I'm not permitted?

4 answers to this question

Just went through it again, and worked fine this time. Is there a way to dump out game state, or force a save or something, if it happens again? Can't normally save due to being in combat, but if this is something inconsistent, might be hard to track down otherwise.

Hey,

got the same problem, twice, today in the same area. The Fight did not end after defeating the blights. Entering and end a new fight did not solve the problem. I had to restart and tried a second time = same problem. The Vision-Sequence did also not solve the problem.

Hey OrangePulp,

We nailed this down to an animation issue on some of our creatures (Blights, Spores, etc..) It happens if you 'knock down or knock up' the enemies, they will get in a bad state and combat will fail to end. This is most likely caused by the Merc Fighter's 'Mule Kick.' We should get a fix for this one in a future BB update. until then, if you avoid using 'knock down/up' moves against those types of enemies you'll be fine.

I got your back

- SKing

• Like 2

Is there a console command that ends combat? if not, you should put one in for the beta. That bug is very annoying...

I assume that an areatransition would do the job, but unfortunately the command works different from PoE and I can't figure out how.

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods