Stat checks, Ghost Heart, and Broodmother

ladyyd

Question

I played a couple hours of the beta today and noticed a few things:

1. My character's background is Deadfire Archipelago, but I noticed I was 50/50 passing & failing the DA stat check. Is this check tied into something else as well? My character's race is the inland aumaua, so maybe that's causing it to fail sometimes?

2. I went with the ghost heart subclass for druid. Is my summoned ghost animal supposed to be 100% invisible? Because aside from its floating health bar and green circle on the ground, there's no indication that it's there. No ghostly texture or anything.

3. When talking to the lagufaeth broodmother, there was a ranger option that allowed me to send something to introduce itself to the broodmother. I have no idea who went over, because it seems the game was unable to pull a name. I attached a picture for reference.

That said, I'm loving the beta so far! <3

post-175402-0-89767700-1510801845_thumb.png

1 answer to this question

Heya Ladyyd,

I'm trying to reproduce the issue you're seeing with the Ghostheart animal companion because it definitely should have a model. Did you multiclass at all w Druid? I see that you wrote that class for that step and was wondering if you did Druid/Ranger or just wrote the wrong class. Also, can you tell me what animal companion you chose?

Thanks my friend!

You the best,

-Caleb

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...