RISE OF GOBLINS bought, but still on sale in my store

SumOfAllForms

Question

Hi - 

I bought GOBLINS on the day it came out, for £5.49, and I've been playing it with my kids on pass and play. 

The same scenario is still on sale in the SPECIALS tab in my STORE, though, underneath the RUNELORDS bundle.

I clicked it to see if it that would make it go away, but it brought up the Google Play store dialog for £5.49 again, so I left it alone.

Thanks!

3 answers to this question

Hi - 

I bought GOBLINS on the day it came out, for £5.49, and I've been playing it with my kids on pass and play. 

The same scenario is still on sale in the SPECIALS tab in my STORE, though, underneath the RUNELORDS bundle.

I clicked it to see if it that would make it go away, but it brought up the Google Play store dialog for £5.49 again, so I left it alone.

Thanks!

Yeah we made a few updates to make the Google store similar to the Apple store, and a side effect of that is some people seeing the goblin deck 1 as unowned. Please rest assured that you still have the license and it can be verified by still having access to the campaign and goblin characters.

• Like 1