Dark Jedi suggestion for devs of Kotor 2

One of the main things that i dislike about Kotor was that all of the dark jedi ( the sith apocolytes(sp?), the dark jedi, and the dark jedi masters) look the same. They have the same dark jedi hooded robes on and they all are human and they dont look any different in the faces. The only difference is that some are male and some are female. I hope that in Kotor 2 they have differences between their classes and they have more differences in their faces. I want more races of dark jedi too.

I also want the dark jedi masters to be harder. It made me mad on the star forge when u fought those 3 dark jedi masters w/colored robes that were supposed to be fighting for the role of Malak's apprentice. They were way too easy.

I agree that Dark Jedi should be ALOT harder. In the Jedi Knight series most of the time you'd be luck to survive an encounter with a shadowtrooper.

All of the Dark Jedi through the game should look diffrent. They also should not say the same thing every time you confront them; "Lord Malak was most displeased when he learned you had escaped Taris alive, he has offered a great reward to whoevere destroys you!"

All of the Dark Jedi through the game should look diffrent. They also should not say the same thing every time you confront them; "Lord Malak was most displeased when he learned you had escaped Taris alive, he has offered a great reward to whoevere destroys you!"

i think we all agree totally with that.

the voices: could be done with a voice effect suite- or basically any good audio program. you wouldn't need different speakers, just a little tweaking

the darksider could also say something that hints at the past of the character- like on the unknown planet in the temple, when two DS attacked and said something to the sort of "Revan- you are back- blahblahblah" BZZZZT! "AAIIIEEEEE!"

can't quite remember what they said though. kindda drowned in their screams

It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat.

I would have preffered no Dark Jedi at all, just for the end bosses, like in the original Jedi Knight FPS.

Jedi Outcast demistified the whole aspect by introducing an entire army of pre-fabricated Dark Jedi, and Bioware simply followed the same mistake (and even made them look like the cloned goons from Jedi Outcast, what the hell was up with that ?!?).

Jedi Outcast was okay in that regard, and the saber system was fun enough to counter that problem, but Academy tired it out and with the same ready-made army it got very old. With KotOR it wasn't so improbable, seeing that there was the academy and all, that there would be so many, but they really would benefit tremendously from more variety. Just, for the love of god or whatever you hold dear, do not have some easy-sith-oven like Jedi Knight. Twice was more than enough.

btw, suggestion to the devs:

maybe some of the hard opponents should have powers unequalled to those wielded by the main character, meaning there should be some stuff not accessible to the main character...

i dunno. force fly or something.

It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat.