Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

pink screen in white march version 3.06

bugs

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Mebdinga

Mebdinga

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts

I have latest versions of PoE (2.13.0.18) and both additions white march I and II (3.06.2.54) from gog.com and I have a pink screen when I enter the white march. Re-installation of the game and additions didn't help. The patches available on gog are elder than my installed version. I have Windows 7 64.

Haran

Haran

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 70 posts
  • Deadfire Backer

I'll tell you what worked for me: First, uninstall the game. Then download GOG Galaxy. Download and install the game with GOG Galaxy. It only downloaded the base game. Go to your game in GOG Galaxy, click on the "more" button, choose settings, un-tick both expansions and then re-tick them. It will now download the expansions. Done. Should work without pink-screen.

• Mebdinga likes this

Mebdinga

Mebdinga

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts

I'll tell you what worked for me: First, uninstall the game. Then download GOG Galaxy. Download and install the game with GOG Galaxy. It only downloaded the base game. Go to your game in GOG Galaxy, click on the "more" button, choose settings, un-tick both expansions and then re-tick them. It will now download the expansions. Done. Should work without pink-screen.

Thank you for writing this. At first I really downloaded game directly from gog website, without using gog galaxy. After I downloaded and installed game via gog galaxy, pink screen disappeared.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bugs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users