My nickname disappear

loneman

Question

4 answers to this question

Check out what user is logged in at the game Center or google play. It may be possible that you have to log off "wrong" Person from the previous (game Center ios) (google play Android)

Thank you for answer.

Yes, I am disconnecting my child's account from google play (android) and putting my account, but it does not matter, also whenever I enter the game appears an account that I don't know who it is. I also lose the continuity of the game.

Outch... I am not sure but I supose that Obsidian support can check out if you for some reason hapen to have two accounts at this moment. There has been some instances where os update has caused the player id to change and that cause that player does not get back to his original account. So it Sounds that contacting email the support is only way in this case.

support@obsidian.net

Outch... I am not sure but I supose that Obsidian support can check out if you for some reason hapen to have two accounts at this moment. There has been some instances where os update has caused the player id to change and that cause that player does not get back to his original account. So it Sounds that contacting email the support is only way in this case.

support@obsidian.net

Thank you so much ;)