Cannot link "Steam" device

Cosmosis

Question

Hello, I recently bought the Steam version of Pathfinder after playing the Android one for some time.  On the Android version, I have managed to successfully log in with my Android account (as I always had) and my Asmodee account, and "Android" shows as linked now on both the tablet and my Steam version.  However, I am unable to link my desktop through Steam to either device.  I've tried it by generating the code on the desktop (Steam) version and inputting both the PF ID and the secret code into the tablet - it didn't work.  Then I tried it the other way by generating the code on the tablet and inputting it into the desktop version.  Still didn't work.  Both times, it says my PFID was wrong, but I'm using the one it automatically shows me!  So...what am I doing wrong?   Anyone else experiencing this?

1 answer to this question

Hello, I recently bought the Steam version of Pathfinder after playing the Android one for some time.  On the Android version, I have managed to successfully log in with my Android account (as I always had) and my Asmodee account, and "Android" shows as linked now on both the tablet and my Steam version.  However, I am unable to link my desktop through Steam to either device.  I've tried it by generating the code on the desktop (Steam) version and inputting both the PF ID and the secret code into the tablet - it didn't work.  Then I tried it the other way by generating the code on the tablet and inputting it into the desktop version.  Still didn't work.  Both times, it says my PFID was wrong, but I'm using the one it automatically shows me!  So...what am I doing wrong?   Anyone else experiencing this?

Hi Cosmosis, please pm me the PFID of your Desktop and PFID of your Phone and I'll find out what's happening :)