The Storied Adventurer is about the only achievement left that I am interested in achieving. (Maybe the solo, no rest for the pro, or relative pacifism just for a different twist on my normal cRPG approach). Is there anyway to see which Adventures I _haven't_ completed? I could have sworn I picked them all up may last playthrough, but no joy.

Joe

• Like 1

Thanks for that. I was speaking more about some way to know which levels of the adventures you have completed and which you have not for that achievement, something telling me "You've completed Minor, Average, and Major, you still need Grand and Legendary."

My last playthrough I got to a Legendary and I thought I had done them all by then, but apparently not. Not sure which I missed.

Joe

I could be wrong and not seeing how to check, but there seems to be a cut-off time and the log only goes so far back.

But looking at this makes me wonder, there were some adventures that provided different levels of artifacts (some two levels of artifacts), but there were some where the adventure itself was labeled as Major.

Does that mean adventures are not all applicable to the Achievement?

Now I am even more confused.

Joe