Saves Missing

tryst_91

Question

I have tried several of the various fixes that can be found on these forums and the steam forums and this does not seem to work.  I have attached my comp specs and my temp save data but my last save is too big to attach.

I have deleated the files and ran the game as admin.  I have restarted steam and my computer.  The game will occationally recognize 2 or 3 old saves but most of the time the "continue" and "load" buttons are greyed out.  I have played this game approximately 130 hrs and am in WM2 and really want to finish this game.  I have never had a problem until last week when this occurred all of a sudden and no I haven't loaded or changed anything in the last week.

I have made several posts but have not gotten a working fix.  I tried Vortigan's fix as well and nothing.  Used to when I would log in I would initially see the buttons saying "checking saves" or something to that effect but I no longer see that.  I even deleted most of my saves so I only have a handful to see if that would help.

​Please help!!!

TempSaveData.zip

DxDiag.zip

1 answer to this question