Medusa Mask can't be played against Karzoug!

Longshot11

Question

Seriously, guys, WTF???  My solo Lem's entire strategy for the final showdown was based around setting up Karzoug with the Medusa Mask (WHICH IS *NOT* EVADING!!) and then Augury-ing him to the bottom of the deck!!  I'd probably have beaten the game by the point you fix this (if ever; it's a single combination of two cards issue, so you may not get around to it, but to carry the Medusa Mask all the way from AD2 *with this express purpose in mind!!* and then to see the Mask is not probably implemented... this has been my second most disappointing experience with the game by far)

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

1 answer to this question

Aaand, this what happens when I hurry to the forums to vent my frustration... - the Mask DOES work.... only for some reason does so AFTER the BYA Constitution check - which means you can soak up to 5 damage before having a chance to use it. So... semi-resolved, I guess?

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.