Turn order bug

Atramagus

Question

Playing through the campaign with a new set of characters. Playing on the hardest difficulty, doing the last mission in Chapter 1 - Thistletop Delve. I tracked Nualia down to the Warrens.On a previous turn, I used the wayfinder (owned by Merisiel) to determine that Nualia was on top. Moved in with Seoni, went to take her out. She did damage first to Seoni, which I mitigated with a Sihedron Medallion, then 4 to Merisiel without armor. And then it's asking Merisiel to attack, and the turn order seems to have shifted back to Merisiel. 

Kind of annoying, since I could have easily taken her out with Seoni, but Merisiel has nothing after eating 4 damage to the face  :banghead:

After doing the first of the two combat checks using Merisiel, it switched back to Seoni for the second check.

General (For all issues)

• What device type are you on? Android
  • What version of the OS are you running? Android 6.0
  • What model is the device? Moto X Pure
  • What is your PFID#? E522F5AAB96AC91F

Gameplay

• Is pass & play on?  Is permadeath on? No, No.
  • Tutorial, Story Mode, or Quest Mode? (If not quest mode, did you recently enter it?) Story mode (Not today, did play some Quests yesterday)
  • Characters in Party: Merisiel, Seoni, Lini, Seelah
  • Location of each character: Warrens, Warrens, Goblin Fortress, Deeper Dungeons (all other locations closed)
  • Turn Order: Merisiel, Seoni, Lini, Seelah
  • Scenario & Scenario Difficulty.  If on non-normal difficulties, which wildcard powers are in play? last scenario of Chapter 1 - hardest difficulty. Blood in the Sand, Alert Guards.
  • What card was encountered when the issue occurred?: Nualia
  • Did the issue occur on the first explore or a subsequent explore?  If subsequent, what card did you last encounter?  Don't remember. I think it was loot and I failed the check.

Edit: Added in the wildcard powers. 

Edited by Atramagus

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet