Question about the Complete Pillars bundle.

Greetings! I'm new here and I love Obsidian games! I'm thinking about supporting the kickstarter for Pillars of Eternity 2, but I haven't played Pillars of Eternity 1,  so I thought to myself "I'll just two both by buying the Complete Pillars Bundle.", but I have a one question before I pledge.

Will I get the code for Pillars of Eternity 1 right away? Or will I need to wait for Pillars of Eternity 2 to come out before I get the whole package?

I don't think I'm going to go out on a limb to guess that you'll be offered a choice of platforms. Certainly Steam and GOG.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

One more question: Will the code for Pillars 1 be for steam? Since I only use team.

You will be given the choice of GOG or Steam. If you go to the fig campaign site and look at the supported platforms under the introductory video you can see GOG and Steam as well as Windows, Mac, and Linux. :)https://www.fig.co/campaigns/deadfire#forum

One more question: Will the code for Pillars 1 be for steam? Since I only use team.

You will be given the choice of GOG or Steam. If you go to the fig campaign site and look at the supported platforms under the introductory video you can see GOG and Steam as well as Windows, Mac, and Linux. :)https://www.fig.co/campaigns/deadfire#forum

He (?) asked for the Pillars 1 key (in the bundle), though, not for the Pillars 2. ;)

But yes, Steam will certainly be an option.

Therefore I have sailed the seas and come

To the holy city of Byzantium. -W.B. Yeats

Χριστός ἀνέστη!

• 3 weeks later...