I hit a progression blocker during a story mode quest. The save on both server and client is stuck, killing the app and relaunching and choosing continue on both my devices leaves me in the same spot. It seems as though it is no characters turn (none of the top-right turn actions work for any character).
I got in this state by recharging Gale Armor on Kyra to move her. The location selection came up, and I double-tapped where I wanted her to move. It seemed like while this was happening the turn was rolling over (those sounds were playing?), it all happened quite quickly. After the move completed, I couldn't do anything to the characters even though the app remained responsive. I could click on decks and discards and drag cards around. Clicking through my characters, none had enabled buttons for actions. It was as though it was no one's turn.
Unfortunately the save got sent up to the server, and I'm stuck on both devices regardless of killing apps and re-syncing. I can get to this stuck spot by pressing either continue in the main menu, or clicking the play button for the save under Story. (10-01-2017 19:11)
After loading SAVE A (below) and moving Amiri around several times writing this out, Amiri's move to City Gate was accepted and pushed to the server. The current save loads onto the City Gate screen with Amiri active. There's a green arrow button on the right-hand side, but it doesn't do anything (it does scale and make a sound but nothing else happens). All the action buttons are grayed out. I can examine the various decks and switch between screens but not advance turn or take actions.
=========SAVE A (old)==============
For a while it would load up like this:
My current save loads with Kyra at her pre-move location (Swallowtail Festival) where Amiri is as well. The turn designator is on Amiri's portrait. And the app is in location-selection (with animated arrows pointing to Swallowtail Festival. All action buttons are disabled, and remain disabled when I click through character portraits. I can double-tap a location and Amiri (not Kyra as maybe should be?) will move there. The screen changes to the location I choose, with Amiri in the bottom right. All of the action buttons are grayed out. I cannot draw an encounter from the location deck.
Hopefully someone can massage the save a bit to get it back to functioning?
I might be able to forfeit, but I'm really close to winning. And I'm not sure if Kyra will perish since she has only 3 cards in her deck (and a hand size of 5).
General (For all issues)
- What device type are you on? iPhone and iPad
- What version of the OS are you running? iOS 10.2
- What model is the device? iPhone SE and iPad Pro Mini
- What is your PFID#? 8E0EA22682CC718D
- What version of PFA are you running? 751-20161221
- Is pass & play on? No
- Is permadeath on? No
- Tutorial, Story Mode, or Quest Mode? Story Mode (haven't been in quest lately but I'm going to start playing it while I wait!)
- Characters in Party: Amiri, Merisiel, Kyra
- Location of each character: Kyra - Swallowtail Festival; Amiri & Merisiel - City Gate
- Turn Order: Amiri, Merisiel, Kyra
- Scenario & Scenario Difficulty. Attack on Sandpoint. Hardest (3rd) difficulty (has movement restriction). Powers: "Full Packs" and "Darkest Night"
- What card was encountered when the issue occurred? Recharged "Gale Armor"
- Did the issue occur on the first explore or a subsequent explore? Occurred at end of turn for Kyra and now kind of in start of turn for Amiri. Kind of stuck between kyra and Amiri's turns.
- Did other characters aid the check? What did they use to aid it? No check
- Was the encounter a Horde? Previous encounter was not a horde.