wand of enervation throws cards all over the place

Zyxion

Question

Whenever Ezren uses the wand of enervation one of his cards gets magically teleported into one of my other characters hands.  Not a huge problem, but I figured I'd point it out.

And actually, last time I used the wand, in B-3 to help Lini kill the boss, I somehow ended up with a second wand of enervation in Ezren's deck, which definitely didn't happen.  Not that I'm complaining, but still, the wand of enervation clearly has a few bugs.

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

I would like to dub this item the "wand of duplication".

There have been many reports of this item being duplicated easily, including from my own experience. I had this item disappear on me so i had to get another one, then reappear duplicated, disappear on me again, and reappear duplicated again. I'm back to my normal 2x wand of enervations i'm supposed to have.

Players have been able to duplicate this so easily that their inventory is filled with them and it's not even funny anymore.

And... it's only a matter of time before it disappears on me again. Every time that thing pops up in my adventure i get scared. "am i going to lose it?" puts the quote "if you don't use it, you'll lose it" to shame because it's the direct opposite. "if i do use it, i lose it.

Edited by aznxknight