Toad bug has my Quest locked

ifmiren

Question

Help! I've just discarded a toad to pull a spell from discards and the game has frozen in that state. None of the buttons work. The only thing I can do is zoom in on the spell I wanted to pull back, taunting me. I can't back up, can't forfeit. I can abort the game, but any future attempt to quest just brings me back to the discarded toad frozen state.

Is there any way to abandon the quest without going into the Quest? Completing a quest in Story mode doesn't work.

Edited by ifmiren
  • Like 1

2 answers to this question

Help! I've just discarded a toad to pull a spell from discards and the game has frozen in that state. None of the buttons work. The only thing I can do is zoom in on the spell I wanted to pull back, taunting me. I can't back up, can't forfeit. I can abort the game, but any future attempt to quest just brings me back to the discarded toad frozen state.

Is there any way to abandon the quest without going into the Quest? Completing a quest in Story mode doesn't work.

I have exactly the same problem. White cane I do to continue the game ?

Your quest mode save only exists on your device, while your quest mode characters get synced periodically to the "cloud."

The easiest way to fix a quest mode game state issue is to delete your Pathfinder app and reinstall.  When you go back into quest mode, your "experienced" characters should be there for you to start another scenario.  

You'll lose out on any progress you may have made in the scenario that locked up, but at least you will be able to start playing again.

• Like 1