Stuck at Zombie Horde

Gethar

Question

• Is pass & play on? No.

• Is permadeath on? No. 

Tutorial, Story Mode, or Quest Mode? (If not quest mode, did you recently enter it?) Story Mode.  

Characters in Party: Amiri, Seoni, Sajan, Lini, Harski, Seelah. 

Location of each character: Everybody alone in a permanently closed location except for Harsk and Seelah in Deeper Dungeons, and Lini in Warrens.  

Turn Order: As above.  Seelah's turn.

Scenario & Scenario Difficulty.  2-3 Foul Misgivings, Legendary. If on non-normal difficulties, which wildcard powers are in play? One was +enemy difficulty and I can't remember the other. 

What card was encountered when the issue occurred? (Or check, or card just played, etc) Zombie Horde. 

Did the issue occur on the first explore or a subsequent explore?  First explore of the turn, but third check for the Zombie Horde. 

Did other characters aid the check? First check (by Lini) was aided by Harsk's Superior Sniper Shot. Can't remember the card that was used. 

Was the encounter a Horde? (Skeleton Horde, Goblin Raid, Zombie Nest, Zombie Horde, Garrison Location Power w/ multiple characters, Henchmen encounter in Black Fang w/ multiple characters) Yes, Zombie Horde. 

Seelah explored in Deeper Dungeons. Lini vanquished the first zombie, aided by Harsk's Sniper Shot. Then Harsk defeated the zombie by himself and lastly Seelah cut the third one down, aided by her Greater Inspired Grace (Iomeda's Benediction). Zombie Horde was banished, but the game got stuck into Explore Phase. 

I tried a VRT (Vault-Round Trip), and it did put Seelah's Zombie back on board, but without any difficulty bonuses from Wildcards, Seelah's Haunts, or Deeper Dungeons. Just a plain ol' 11 difficulty zombie. Seelah easily destroyed it - and got a notch to the daily quest about defeating banes - but the game refused to progress. I could do as many VRT's and kill as many zombies as I liked, but the game was stuck and even the daily quest lost interest in progressing. 

After a few tries I just forfeited the scenario and started it over. 

Attachments: Two pictures of the situation. 

post-164708-0-96683300-1479557825_thumb.jpg

post-164708-0-97269200-1479557830_thumb.jpg

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet